#BeMore #DoMore #InvestMore

Three words have filled the air in the GrovesFam Bus over the last few days.  I wish I could take all the credit,  but the past few years of each of our lives have led us to this day, and there is no telling what will come of this new challenge.  A few years back Julie invested in a product called Zija.  This incredible approach to nutrition changed her life.  Fulfilling all the daily requirements of nutrition, it balanced out every single health problem she had.  That's her testimony, and I'll let her share it.

As for me,  the word "skeptic" best described my appreciation for this product.  I am a huge fan of cherry coke and pepsi, and I was going to have to eliminate those from my diet entirely.   The product doesn't taste wonderful, so that was a downside....and it's green.  Who likes to drink green things again?  That's right.... no one.  But I gave it a try anyhow,  and to my surprise,  my heart issues started to balance,  warts and blemishes disappeared,  focus was enhanced, and energy was sufficient.
Yeah, I really want those six pack abs, and that muscular build.  In fact,  I have a lot of goals in life....but what was I doing to reach them?  Our family has taken a healthy challenge,  and we are watching it transform our lives and the lives of many around us.  I'm going to get out of my body what I put into it,  and the old diet just wasn't cutting it.  So, I'm investing myself into a nutritious lifestyle that may not taste like chocolate,  but it makes me feel incredible.  Nutrition is only a step on our path to better living, so we partnered together in a 30 day challenge.


Here is a picture of our daily check off sheet.  Even the little guys are in on it!
As far as I'm concerned, it's never too early to begin character and disciple. 

My personal goals are reflected in the DNA of the challenge, but everyone else is coming along nicely.  Bible, Book, Blog, Bike, & Bench.  (I'm a preacher...I like alliteration.)  For 30 days we will spend time in the Word.  We will each read through a book of our choice,  spending time in it each day.  We will share what God is doing in and through us via the web,  spending time each day perfecting our writing skills.  We will exercise everyday by the method of our choice.  I'm biking about 5 miles a night, and beginning my day with some free weights.  WHY?  Because I want to BE MORE!

My study in the word and in my book of choice this month,  God has enhanced these principles both in the physical and spiritual realm.  If I want to Be More, I'll have to Do More,  which will require me to Invest More.  Each day as I invest myself into my physical and spiritual health,  the easier it is to invest the next day, and the next, and the next.  As investing grows easily,  the amount of the investment increases.  The more I invest,  the more I find myself doing.  And the more I do,  the greater I become.

"You cannot wish for what you will not work."  


When you look yourself in the mirror, stop saying, " I wish I was more fit."  "I wish I had a better relationship with the Lord."  " I wish...."  If you are not investing yourself into the doing process, then you don't really want it.  If your dream is not big enough to get you out of bed in the morning, and keep you up into the night, then it's either not big enough or it's not a dream at all.  Those unwilling to invest will be found wanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment